Anonymous asked: How do a ween my boyfriend away from what pornography has taught him sex is meant to be like? He's a great guy, supports me entirely, but sex is... Well, I tell him I want attention, and I get it at first, but eventually it usually becomes about HIS orgasm, and I honestly believe it's an accident. I just want to come too. Literally the only time I've come with him is when I did it myself, with my fingers, once. We haven't penetrated yet (I'm a virgin). This ask may be a little vulgar, sorry...
I appreciate vulgarity. It’s no problem. This really isn’t that vulgar anyway. :-)
First off, have you told him straight up that he doesn’t make you come? If you’ve tried hinting around and you find that’s not working for you, it’s time to be direct. And maybe you could direct him to some things that you like. Tell him what you like and what makes you come. Or, in order to kind of direct him away from porn, you could show him some feminist porn or some erotica? Something more centered on women’s pleasure? I mean, I tend to read smut for that, so I probably won’t have many helpful recommendations as to what you could offer, but I’m sure my followers might?
- tinytinydoctors likes this
- bold-sartorial-statement likes this
- down-sizing said: Go chat with Jill at sexologist.tumblr.com. She is a real-life sexologist (PhD and all) and her life motto is that sex(uality) should be fun and pleasure is good for you.
- superherojuice likes this
- softsummers likes this
- stfufauxminists posted this